This opportunity is open to all, however might work best with someone who is already an established blogger. We will DEFINITELY consider everyone so if you have a knack for writing, are a little quirky and entertaining but just don’t have your own blog yet NO PROBLEM!
-3 month minimum commitment (option to continue as part of the team after 3 months is definitely an option and we can discuss at conclusion of original 3 month commitment.)
-1 blog post (minimum) submitted per month for 3 months (can be fresh new content or repurposed from your own blog) More than 1 post submitted per month is absolutely fine!
-Categories of interest include (but are in no way limited to):
1) Day in the Life of a Fit Mom
2) Healthy Foodie to share recipes
3) The First Time Mom’s Fitness Experience
4) Fitness For Runners…Heavy Lifters….Stay at home moms…etc, etc, etc…
Etc….have an idea? Let us know!
As a Guest Blogger you will receive:
– a headshot photo (provided by you) along with a mini bio and links to your website/blog posted on the “About Us” page of fitmomstrongmom.com
– At least 1 post/photo per month shared from YOUR Facebook “Like” page or Instagram. This might be a video of you performing an exercise, a photo of a meal with recipe, or an inspirational quote/photo or transformation photo.
– 1 “Boosted” (aka “Sponsored”) post per month (paid for by FMSM) for 24 hours on the FMSM FB page. (What does this mean? We will share a blog post written by you to our page and then PAY Facebook to have it visible to MORE people in an attempt to get more people to see it, like it, share it, comment on it, etc)
This is a selection process and in order to be considered you MUST submit a writing sample (or link to a blog post you have already written and published) Serious applicants only. This is a limited opportunity to ONLY 5 (new) bloggers so if you don’t think you can commit to the 3 month minimum commitment please do not apply.
Submissions must be received by October 8th in order to be considered. Email writing samples (or links to blogs you have written) to email@example.com using the subject line: “Blogger Submission.” Please include links to your blog/website, public Facebook page, and any other social media pages you have (YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram, etc)