Recipe submitted by Strong Momma, Danielle
* 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Salt and pepper
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
* ½ cup chicken broth or water
* ½ lb fresh asparagus (the spears should be cut at a diagonal in 1 and 2 inch pieces)
* ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
* ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
1. On a plastic board, cut the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and chicken. Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked though. Don’t forget to stir well. Set chicken aside.
3. In the same skillet, add sweet potato and chicken broth.
4. Cook for about 7-10minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
5. Add asparagus and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
6. Season with salt, pepper and red chili flakes.