What’s Online Coaching?
In 2017 just about everything is done over the internet – shopping, banking, bill pay, online mom groups, online fitness groups, educational courses, you name it. It’s no longer taboo to connect with someone thousands of miles away and do business or become good friends (just ask my Fit Mom Strong Mom Ambassadors!) We no longer have to “stick to our own neighborhood” to get the goods and services we are looking for.
When you choose to do online coaching with me we will connect via email, social media, and video chat to discuss your program, conquer any challenges you are having, and celebrate your victories together…just like we would if we were face to face!
- 3 month minimum commitment of one on one coaching with the option to continue month to month after initial 3 months
- Fitness routine designed to meet your specific goals (prenatal fitness, weight loss, strength, preparing for athletic competition, etc)
- Nutritional support with healthy meal and snack suggestions that mirror your goals for when you are feeling stuck or bored.
- Written workouts delivered via email in PDF format
- Video explanations to show exercise moves and variations/modifications
- Email check-ins with me twice per week to keep you accountable, conquer your challenges, and celebrate your victories
- (1) 30 minute phone or video call per month to reassess your monthly goals and to keep you on track to achieve them
What to Expect?
- To receive guidance and attention from a coach who truly cares about helping you achieve your goals
- Hard days – you aren’t always going to be 100%. We are moms and some days are harder than others – don’t beat yourself up. One “off” day doesn’t derail you from your goals.
- New found confidence. Once you start making yourself a priority you will feel better both mentally and physically, and your family will notice. If momma is happy, everyone’s happy!
After Completing 3 Months of Coaching:
- You will have a clear understanding on how to properly incorporate exercise and nutrition in your daily life.
- You will understand why it’s important and necessary to build a fitness foundation.
- You will understand why incorporating all food groups is not a bad thing and that carbs are not the enemy!
- Most importantly you will feel confident that you have the right tools to continue a successful fitness lifestyle without having to buy the next latest and greatest fad diet program.
Who is this program for?
- Moms who are tired of not knowing what exercises to do at home or the gym and are ready to learn
- Moms who still have a hard time putting together balanced meals and snacks and are ready to learn
- Moms who don’t want to spend a dime on another DVD program that doesn’t teach them anything and requires them to also buy supplements
- Moms who are ready to take control of their health and fitness by learning WHY – knowledge is POWER!
Who is this program NOT for?
- Moms who are looking for the “next best thing” that’s going to give them “fast” results
- Moms who still want to eat out of colorful containers and don’t care to learn about nutrition and just want to be told what to eat
- Moms who only care about an “after” photo
- Moms who aren’t ready to change their current exercise and nutrition habits – I am not here to just take your money and run – I want to work with moms who are absolutely READY to commit to themselves and their families, by making themselves a priority and put forth the effort needed to make a better life.
Why Choose Me as Your Coach?
I’m Jenn – personal trainer, athlete, and mom of two. My love of fitness has been with me since the age of 3 1/2 when I began martial arts. Every year of my life since then I participated or competed in something athletic. For the past 9 years I have helped others achieve their goals by pulling out their inner athlete. Most recently since becoming a mom my goal is to help other moms “get back to” their former athletic selves or find the athlete inside of them that they never knew they had. But don’t take my word for it. Here is what some of my past and current clients have to say about working with me.